Monday, March 11, 2013

Challenge LOAW WEEK 3#

My challenge for week 3# is a recipe
1 cardstock
x3 pp you can cut them up to use in layers but use the same pattern ....
1 photo
Your word for the year if you have one for the start of or your title.
My word for this year is TODAY . I need to take each day at a time enjoy it dont stress out if I dont get everything done and if something more enjoyable happens to come along on said day to embrace it and not panic about what I have left behind usually the house work.....
Your word needs to stand out I cut today on the cameo and embossed it gold..
Also use up to 10 embellishments of your choice ie: die cuts, dots, twine. Dots like above count as 1.....
Any SC girls get on line and play at the end of the month your in the draw for a $10 gift voucher....

1 comment:

mandyb said...

love it jane
xxxxxx